The National Solid Waste Management Authority invites
applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Auditor.
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, the incumbent is responsible for the
conduct of Financial and Information Technology Audits.
• Knowledge of Accounting, Information Technology and
Internal Audit standards, concepts and process;
• Knowledge accounting policies
and relevant government legislations;
• Knowledge of the Financial, Administration and Audit Act (FAA Act);
• Knowledge of QuickBooks Software;
• Competence in conducting Financial and Information Technology Audits;
• Ability to undertake data analysis;
• Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form;
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills;
• Strong human relations skills;
• Strong negotiation skills;